The legal community relies on our team of experts in economic damage cases for assistance in the following areas:
Economic Damage Analysis
Comprehensive support & analysis for matters
involving economic damage.
- Development of questioning for depositions, interrogatories, pre-trial examinations, and direct and cross examination for all relevant financial issues.
- Participation in settlement conferences and assistance with settlement negotiations.
- Serving as the financial expert in mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
- Expert witness testimony at trial.
We perform economic damage analysis and provide litigation support and expert testimony in complex litigation relative to losses stemming from:
- Arson and fraud
- Business interruption
- Commercial fraud
- Construction claims
- Contract disputes
- Employment discrimination
- Intellectual property infringement
- Other commercial and civil damages
- Personal injury
- Product liability claims
- Worker’s compensation
- Wrongful death
Recent posts on Economic Damage Analysis
Personal injury cases often involve intricate financial aspects that require a comprehensive analysis. Among the many professionals involved in such... read more →February 7, 2024
Evaluating lost rental income claims and projecting profit and loss (P&L) analyses is a complex yet crucial task for property... read more →October 19, 2023
In this case, our client had opened a restaurant with a Restaurateur who already owned and managed a successful restaurant... read more →July 14, 2022
This is a case involving a couple who used the collaborative law process to resolve their marital dissolution along with... read more →May 12, 2022